Professional Media & Press Information
|Print, Video, Radio and Electronic Media|
Media Applications for Glamourcon in Los Angeles Are Now Closed
No Media Passes Will Be Issued
Glamourcon, Inc. encourages and appreciates professional press coverage of Glamourcon, VAMP and Monsters Among Us events, both before and during the show. We must limit the number of accredited press and media people at each event in deference to fan and vendor enjoyment and profitability. Media passes for any show must be approved in advance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESS CREDENTIALS
Press passes may be issued to those applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Press must be paid professionals. Casual, amateur and fan status will not qualify.
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET FREE PHOTOS FOR PERSONAL USE,
STOP READING HERE.
Press must respect the guests at the show and allow them
to conduct business PRIOR to being photographed or interviewed.
Also, Press must only take a REASONABLE number of
photos. We have seen some outlets taking 30 to 50 photos
of one model saying it was OK with Glamourcon. It is not.
- Websites looking for free content for their Members Only section will not be allowed credentials. Glamourcon coverage must be easily available to nonmembers.
A group of photos saying they were taken at Glamourcon
is not acceptable. There must be some reporting on the
event. Sites that have applied in the past and that have
merely posted photos without reporting on the event, will not
be given another pass. WEBSITES
MUST PRE-ANNOUNCE THE SHOW. THERE IS NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE.
Website press credentials are limited to not more than two passes.
- Print, radio and television passes are considered on a case by case basis. Normally, we allow only a producer and cameraperson or a writer and photographer.
- Articles and features regarding the show must be published in a timely manner. Freelance media and others WILL be required to submit a sample of their writing or previous work.
- Media outlets must meet minimum distrbition/publication targets as determined by Glamourcon, Inc.
- Publications/websites must be pertinent and subject to approval by Glamourcon, Inc.
- All press applications must be submitted 7 days or more prior to each show
as long as there are press passes available. There will be no walkup press passes issued.
- The application must be filled out completely to be considered.
- Early application increases the likelihood of approval as a limited number of passes will issued.
HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PASSES AVAILABLE. ONCE THEY ARE GONE,
THE APPLICATION LINK WILL CLOSE AND WILL NOT REOPEN.
- This is NOT an "Industry Pass."
YOU MUST HAVE PUBLISHED LEGITIMATE EVENT REVIEWS IN THE
PAST. THESE REVIEWS MUST BE MORE THAN CASUAL. FOR
EXAMPLES OF LEGITIMATE EVENT COVERAGE, PLEASE SEE OUR REVIEWS
Applying for a Show Event Press Pass
Press passes are given to those contributing writers and reporters who have the required credentials, have met the above requiremts and who will be writing about the Glamourcon, Inc. event (Glamourcon, VAMP and MAU). Glamourcon, Inc. reserves the right to deny those press applicants who fail to meet these requirements. Please fill out the press pass application below. You may be asked to provide a sample of your writing/publication or other published media.
All applicants will receive an email indicating press status. All approved emails MUST be brought to show to be exchanged for a press badge. No exceptions will be made Press passes will be issued on a day to day basis. All press badges must be returned to Glamourcon at the close of each convention day. Those approved for multiple days must obtain a new pass each day.
WEBSITES & BUSINESSES: IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A NEWS MEDIA PRESS PASS IN HOPES OF GAINING ACCESS TO FREE PHOTO / VIDEO CONTENT FOR YOUR WEB SITE OR COMMERCIAL PRODUCTIONS, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION. THIS IS NOT AN "INDUSTRY PASS".
Glamourcon Media Applications Have Closed - No Passes Will Be Issued.
Playboy, Playmate, Playmate Of The Year, and Rabbit Head Design
are marks of Playboy Enterprises International, Inc and are used with permission.
Glamourcon & Glamourcon lips logo are TMs of Glamourcon, Inc. |
The Vintage and Modern PinupShow is a TM of Glamourcon, Inc. and Monsters Among Us.
The Monsters Among Us Show is a TM of Monsters Among Us.
All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2002-04 Glamourcon & Exoart.com