Vendor Information Pages
Glamourcon is open to all manner of glamour related vendors. We are always interested in Playmates, models, celebrities, collectibles dealers, artists, magazine & publishing distributers, photographers, web companies and any other vendor related to the glamour world. You can start the registration process right here online.
Tax Information & Requirements
All Glamourcon venues have state tax requirements. You, as a vendor, must know and abide by these government rules. We will not allow you to sell materials at any show if you have not completed the required tax steps . Click Here for additional information.
Currently Scheduled Attendees
Want to know who is currently confirmed to appear? Click Here for a confirmed list. This doesn't not reflect all vendors that have started the registration process, only the ones that have completed it.
Banners & Links
We offer free recipricol links to all approived vendors on our standard links page (you don't even need to attend a Glamourcon). If you put ours up, we'll put yours up! Click Here for additional information and requirements.
Glamourcon offers several advertising opportunites. Our high traffic volume makes Glamourcon.com a perfect place to have your banner or ad placed for heavy viewing and rotation.
Vendor Rules & Etiquette
Over the last decade, GLAMOURCON/VAMP has cultivated a
reputation for providing a quality venue for models and vendors to
sell to their merchandise and meet their fans. We believe we have a
dual constituency - the fans as well as the dealers. Both must be
served to the best of our ability. The following rules help ensure
that you will be accorded the respect you deserve at our shows.
IMPORTANT RULES FOR VENDORS/MODELS
1) NO public nudity is allowed at Glamourcon/VAMP. |
2) All models must be appropriately clothed while transiting ANY public area in the hotel.
3) Load in and out must be done through the hotel's loading dock. If you cannot hand carry your merchandise, you must use the loading dock.
4) No alcoholic beverages or smoking are allowed in the ballroom.
5) No X-rated adult videos may be shown during the show.
6) All material sold must not exceed guidelines governing adult merchandise sold in this community. If in doubt, we will provide information to you about material which is clearly prohibited.
7) It is your responsibility as the vendor to conform to all applicable tax laws including those of California. Click Here for Sellers Permit info
8) Those vendors / models who arrive late or leave early will not be given preferred seating at successive Glamourcon events.
Click Here for California & Illinois
Sellers Permit / Sales Tax information
This page and the following links deal with adult topics.
If you are under 18 please come back when you turn 18.... Thanks!